Administer one or two Lean Support softgels twice daily with food. It is recommended that women should not consume less than 1,200 calories a day for safe weight loss, and men should not consume less than 1,500 calories a day. Store in a cool, dark place out of direct sunlight and out of reach of small children.
Although some studies have shown reduced body fat without any dietary, exercise, or lifestyle changes, we have included a brief sample diet for best recommended foods to have while taking Lean Support below. Whole food sources seem to be the best food to accompany CLA.
- Eggs – Any variation of eggs; egg and veggie omelet or breakfast bowl, bacon and eggs makes for a hearty breakfast as well.
- Coffee – Avoid milk products, sugar, or sweeteners in your morning coffee.
- Fruit Bowls – Fruits should be limited; watch out for sugar intake!
- Lean Deli Meat – stick to unprocessed meats and limit/avoid bread in sandwiches to reduce grain intake.
- Chicken Salad – incorporate olive or coconut oil as well for extra benefits.
- Meat and fresh vegetables – Beef, chicken, and turkey with a side of vegetables
- Nuts – A handful of nuts makes for an immensely healthy snack. Almonds, walnuts, and even seeds like pumpkin seeds are great options.
- Yogurt – Although most whole food sources condemn dairy products, a small cup of yogurt with some nuts or fruit is always a healthy snack option when eaten in moderation.
- Vegetables and Fruits – Two very important foods to eat, especially vegetables. Incorporate them as much as possible!
- Seafood – Any kind of seafood with any variation is heavily recommended.
- Steak and potatoes – Add fresh vegetables of course!
- Other meats – Get creative with any assortment of meats with healthy vegetable sides or healthy oils. Just make sure all meats are unprocessed and don’t have preservatives.